Corporate/ Company Law
- Project Of Law Prepared By The Colombian Government Due To The Judgement From The Constitutional Court Declaring Law 619 Of 2000, Related With Royalties, Unconstitutional.
- Reversion Under The New Code Of Mines
- The Constitutional Court Upheld The Restrictions For Mobile Telephone And Trunking Services Operators To Participate In The Bidding Process For The Concession Of PCS And In The Rendering Of Said Services
- Concession Contracts Under The New Code Of Mines
- Green Markets
- Update on the Oil and Gas Sector
- Concession For The Rendering Of Personal Communications Services In Colombia
- Why Should We Be Worried About The New Top-Level Domain .Biz And .Info?
- Opinion From The Superintendency Of Companies In Connection With Certain Matters Included In Companies' Bylaws Or Shareholder Agreements Related With Compulsory Sales Of Shares Or Dilution Practices